Adam and Jeannie discuss customer-centric workforce development with author, speaker, and Workforce Development Group president and founder, Randi Busse.
About our guest:
Randi Busse (Bus-ee) is a Customer Service Speaker, Trainer and Author of “Turning Rants Into Raves: Turn Your Customers On Before They Turn On YOU!” She is the President of Workforce Development Group, Inc., a training and development organization that specializes in improving the customer experience, increasing customer retention, maximizing revenue and creating a culture of ownership among employees. Randi is a dynamic speaker with the ability to make audiences listen, nod, laugh … and connect the dots between their own experiences as a customer and how their behaviors and the way their employees treat customers affects their bottom line.
Connect with Randi
Listen To This Episode!
- Customers That Stick® Post, Turning a Customer Service Culture
- 360Connext® post, Common Mistakes in Organizational Culture
- Episode 137: Culture and Customer Service
- Episode 073: Hacking Your Workplace Culture
- Randi’s book, Turning Rants into Raves
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.