Bestselling author John DiJulius shares what it takes to join the Customer Service Revolution and differentiate your brand with world-class service.
About our guest:
International consultant and best-selling author of three Customer service books, his latest book, The Customer Service Revolution, instantly hit #1 on Amazon. John Dijulius works with world class companies like The Ritz-Carlton, Lexus, Starbucks, Nordstrom, Nestlé, Marriott Hotels, PwC, Cheesecake Factory, Progressive Insurance, Harley Davidson, Chick-fil-A, and many more.
He isn’t just talking about it, he lives it, as a very successful entrepreneur of two businesses. John Robert’s Spa, a chain of upscale Cleveland locations, has been repeatedly named one of the top 20 salons in America; and The DiJulius Group, a consulting firm focused on changing the world by creating a Customer service revolution. John will demonstrate how we can make our Customer service our single biggest competitive advantage and make price irrelevant!
Connect with John
Listen To This Episode!
Develop your customer experience mission
Do you know how to deliver the superior customer experience you visualize? We can help your team become a force for positive change, starting with a customer-centric mission. The Customer Experience Investigators™ at 360Connext specialize in helping companies across industries and around the globe. Developing and internalizing unique and scalable customer-focused missions has been crucial to their success. Want to compete with the other 89% of companies staying afloat by providing better experiences? You need a compass for making astounding changes in the customer experience while breaking down the silos that are holding you back. We offer evaluations, workshops, and roadmaps to keep your wheels firmly planted on the road to a customer-centric future.
Join us on our mission To Create Fewer Ruined Days for Customers™ today. Visit us at 360Connext.com.
Will you survive the Customer Service Revolution?
In today’s connected world, the traditional ways of serving customers are no longer serving anyone. We’re in the middle of a Customer Service Revolution, and today’s guest, John DiJulius, is here to help us understand what that means and rock it.
John has worked with leading revolutionary customer service disruptors. What do they have in common, and what does it take to be among them? As John explains,
It’s not just about hiring nice people! You need to bring a meaningful purpose to all customer service interactions with a Customer Service Vision. John shares some of the best ways to do this, along with some great examples of companies that get it right.
Making it through the Customer Service Revolution means having a high Customer Service Aptitude. Does your organization have what it takes? John outlines how you can test and seek out areas to improve yours, then take action!
Join the Customer Service Revolution! Use John’s processes and evaluations to find your strengths and weaknesses, bring a meaningful purpose to customer service, and make more money. Listen in!
Highlights from the interview:
- What does John mean by creating a Customer Service Revolution? [3:30]
- What is a Customer Service Vision Statement and how does it differ from an organization’s mission? [5:30]
- Great ways to communicate the Customer Service Vision within your organization [10:10]
- How can you evaluate Service Aptitude at the organizational level? [13:20]
- Hear about the toughest lesson John learned in customer service [17:20]
- John and our hosts discuss training and culture vs. hiring for world-class customer service. [23:50]
- John gives us vital advice for balancing technology with customer experience. [29:00]
- 360Connext® post, 3 Ways to Add Magic to your Customer Service Training
- Customers That Stick® post, For Great Customer Service, Treat Policies Like Plaque
- Episode 137: Culture and Customer Service
- Episode 081: Walking the Talk of Improving Customer Service
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.