We’ve learned some startling facts about how online reviews affect the decisions your customers make, so we’re sharing tips on how to take action today.
Your customer journey includes online reviews
Adam and Jeannie have been researching online reviews, and they’ve found some interesting facts they can’t wait to share. 2016 was a big year for online reviews, but 2017 will be bigger. Are you ready?
Studies show we rely more on customer reviews to find what we need than ever, and this is especially true for local businesses. It behooves leaders to understand how this trend affects the decision-making process of their own customers, yet many still don’t. We’re here to help!
Are you paying attention to what customers are saying? More importantly, do you know how to interpret and interact with them? There will always be trolls and bad apples, but knowing the impact of even the positive reviews is not always as simple as you might think.
Your customers are writing reviews, and they’ll continue with or without you. Not only is it important to respond, but to understand how engaging properly will drive sales while improving the overall customer experience.
We’re sharing key study data and tips to help you get your finger on the pulse, so get ready!
- Hear some crazy figures about the impact of mobile reviews as a driver for decision-making. [3:00]
- As a business owner, what can you do about negative online reviews? [4:50]
- What’s the biggest action item for local businesses, and what should they focus on first? [6:30]
- Consider the reviews themselves as part of the customer experience. [8:15]
- Hear some quick tips for developing keeping a prosperous relationship with online reviews. [9:50]
Listen To This Episode!
Give your team the customer service training they deserve
Want to bring game-changing customer service training to your team? CTS Service Solutions offers a half-day in-person workshop designed to motivate and educate your customer-facing team members. Using energy, excitement, and interaction, our workshop helps frontline teams embrace a customer-centric outlook, then — using the principles from our book Be Your Customer’s Hero — gives them the skills and confidence they need to handle any service interaction. Don’t leave your frontline team hanging… Give them the training they deserve. Learn more at customerheroworkshop.com, that is customerheroworkshop.com.
- 360Connext® post, 3 Ways to Survive Dangerously Casual Customer Reviews
- Customers That Stick® post, Social Media Customer Service with Jay Baer (Video)
- Infographic: 50 Stats You Need to Know About Online Reviews
- Episode 096: Jay Baer, Hug Your Haters
- Episode 152: Daniel Lemin, Manipurated
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.