Adam and Jeannie share simple but effective tips for calculating customer experience ROI.
The elusive customer experience ROI
Calculating the return on any investment can be challenging. And when it comes to the ROI of customer experience, many leaders don’t know where to start. It’s not easy to put a numeric value on the intangible results of a customer experience initiative, but it is possible!
How do you know if your investment is paying off- for your organization and your customers? There are a few simple metrics you can use to not only help calculate the ROI of customer experience, but also figure out where to invest next.
Are you getting a return on your customer experience investment? Adam and Jeannie face this tough question often, and they’ve got some tips you can use today. Listen in!
Listen To This Episode!
Free Webinar On Demand
Jeannie is a Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) who has held highly engaging Customer Experience Mission workshops for larger audiences, and customized ones for clients with outstanding results. Sign up to learn how to start your own Customer Experience Mission, for free!
- Make your mission statement meaningful, both to customers and employees
- Ensure customer-facing employeesnot only meet, but exceed expectations
- Turn ordinary processes into a conduit for your mission
- Steps for creating a mission your team will be proud to get behind
Visit CXWebinar.com to sign up for free, and check out more free webinars!
- 360Connext® post, Customer Experience ROI: Why Not Investing can Sabotage Your Success
- Customers That Stick® post, 3 Areas to Focus your Customer Experience in 2017
- Episode 177: The ROI of Customer Experience
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.