Adam and Jeannie report from Medallia’s Experience-17 conference to bring you insights from MGM’s outstanding multi-brand consistency.
Multi-brand consistency creates multi-brand loyalty
We talk a lot about how to close the gaps between the experiences we offer, but what about the experience gaps we create between connected brands?
Each brand may consistently deliver an excellent experience on it own, and that’s great! However, brands like MGM have achieved amazing results from creating consistency across multiple brands. And, thanks to Medallia for providing tickets to Experience-17, Adam and Jeannie are delighted to bring you insights from some of these great leaders.
Today, we’re sharing secrets from top brands who have mastered the art of multi-brand consistency. Whether it’s a family of companies under the same ownership, or a group of affiliated organizations, bridging the gaps between them helps customers take their loyalty to a higher level.
What does it take to unify the experiences between your brands, or affiliates? Listen in for tips you can use today!
Listen To This Episode!
Guess what? We recorded this podcast on video!
Free Webinar On Demand
Jeannie is a Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) who has held highly engaging Customer Experience Mission workshops for larger audiences, and customized ones for clients with outstanding results. Sign up to learn how to start your own Customer Experience Mission, for free!
- Make your mission statement meaningful, both to customers and employees
- Ensure customer-facing employeesnot only meet, but exceed expectations
- Turn ordinary processes into a conduit for your mission
- Steps for creating a mission your team will be proud to get behind
Visit CXWebinar.com to sign up for free, and check out more free webinars!
- 360Connext® post, Emotion Wins the Battle: Why Branding Still Matters
- Medallia’s Experience-17 Conference
- Episode 130: Chloë Thomas, Customer Manipulation
- Episode 036: Goodsnitch, Jennifer Maldonado, and Customer Experience Gaps
- Featured in the show: MGM Resorts International
- Mentioned in the show: Lettuce Entertain You
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.