Adam and Jeannie share tips for gauging your organization’s path to CX success.
Landmarks on the road to CX success
If you’re joining us today, your organization is either customer-focused or taking steps to deliver a better overall experience in the future. But there’s no universal road map, itinerary or outline to get you to true customer-centricity.
And while they are certainly a part of it, CX success is about much more than simply eliminating bad experiences, creating better ones, and sprinkling in a few moments of delight. And it’s not about creating a catchy mission statement and repeating mantras like “our customers come first!” A truly customer-centric organization walks the talk, from the c-suite out to the front line and beyond.
Is your organization creating landmarks on the path to customer-centricity, or simply reveling in positive points of interest that don’t improve the overall experience? There are many twists and turns along the way, and many stops to make, but Adam and Jeannie are giving you a compass to keep you from losing your way. Listen in for 3 tips you can use today!
Listen To This Episode!
Free Webinar On Demand
Jeannie is a Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) who has held highly engaging Customer Experience Mission workshops for larger audiences, and customized ones for clients with outstanding results. Sign up to learn how to start your own Customer Experience Mission, for free!
- Make your mission statement meaningful, both to customers and employees
- Ensure customer-facing employeesnot only meet, but exceed expectations
- Turn ordinary processes into a conduit for your mission, and for positive change
- Steps for creating a mission your team will be proud to get behind
Visit CXWebinar.com to sign up for free, and check out more free webinars!
- 360Connext® post, How to Make Customer Experience Magic with Co-Creation Sessions (part 1)
- Customers That Stick® post, How Employee Empowerment Really Works
- Episode 193: Amy Downs, Customer Success
- Episode 094: Joseph Michelli, Becoming Customer-Obsessed
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.