Jeannie attacks customer experience lip service head-on with tips for turning customer-centricity into action.
Walking the customer-centricity talk
Business leaders talk a lot about being customer-centric, but honestly, most of them are just talking. It often starts with a big rally or town hall meeting where it’s declared, “we’re becoming customer-centric!” It may make its way into a few emails and become the focus of a new campaign, but this rarely inspires change that leads to true customer-centricity.
So what are they doing wrong, and are you falling into the same trap? Do you really want customer-centricity to drive your organization, or is it just sexy to say so?
It’s time to start walking the talk. Becoming customer-centric is real work that affects your entire organization, and remaining so is a project that never ends. You’ll need to:
- Think big, then think bigger
- Keep talking (what!?)
- Invite customers in
What do these mean, and how can you apply them to your ongoing experience strategy? Jeannie explains with tips you can use today. Listen in!
Listen To This Episode!
Free Webinar On Demand
Jeannie is a Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) who has held highly engaging Customer Experience Mission workshops for larger audiences, and customized ones for clients with outstanding results. Sign up to start your own Customer Experience Mission, for free!
- Make your mission statement meaningful, both to customers and employees
- Ensure customer-facing employeesnot only meet, but exceed expectations
- Turn ordinary processes into a conduit for your mission, and for positive change
- Steps for creating a mission your team will be proud to get behind
Visit CXWebinar.com to sign up for free, and check out more free webinars!
- 360Connext® post, Becoming Customer-Centric: 5 Ways to Walk the Talk
- Customers That Stick® post, Creating a Customer Service Culture with Jeff Toister
- Episode 193: Amy Downs, Customer Success
- Episode 094: Joseph Michelli, Becoming Customer-Obsessed
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.