Adam and Jeannie share some easy ways leaders can act as undercover bosses in their organizations.
Undercover bosses in the real world
Are you familiar with the CBS television show Undercover Boss? CEOs literally go undercover as employees to discover broken rules and processes, workplace culture issues, and more. (Can you tell why we love this?)
While it’s important for leaders to understand what’s going on behind the scenes, you may not be able to go incognito amongst your employees. But there are ways to get to the truth without a disguise or a bad dye job!
Today Adam and Jeannie are sharing some stealthy ways any leader can uncover hidden truths about your customer experience, and the people who make it happen.
You don’t need a fake mustache, but go ahead and wear one if it makes it more fun. The important thing is that you listen in and start using these tips today!
Listen To This Episode!
Free Webinar On Demand
Jeannie is a Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) who has held highly engaging Customer Experience Mission workshops for larger audiences, and customized ones for clients with outstanding results. Sign up to start your own Customer Experience Mission, for free!
- Make your mission statement meaningful, both to customers and employees
- Ensure customer-facing employeesnot only meet, but exceed expectations
- Turn ordinary processes into a conduit for your mission, and for positive change
- Steps for creating a mission your team will be proud to get behind
Visit CXWebinar.com to sign up for free, and check out more free webinars!
- 360Connext® post, Becoming Customer-Centric: 5 Ways to Walk the Talk
- Customers That Stick® post, Creating a Customer Service Culture with Jeff Toister
- Episode 203: (Tip) B2B vs. B2C Customer Experience
- Episode 167: Signs You’re Losing a Customer
- Undercover Boss on CBS
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.