What is a customer experience touchpoint? Jeannie shatters common myths and shares tips for a more customer-centric and actionable approach.
How does a CX pro define “customer experience touchpoint?”
Customer touchpoints make up your customer’s journey, but many business leaders don’t truly understand what this means. They are often not understood from the customer’s perspective, and the popular beliefs about how to identify them lure us into a narrow view of the customer experience.
Don’t be deceived by the way-too-simple customer touchpoint definition you find in google search, of fall into the trap of thinking your quest for understanding is that simple. Jeannie has been helping organizations understand their true customer journeys for more than 20 years, and she’s here to share the professional approach with you!
The customer journey is more far-reaching than you think, and your customers are depending on you to understand it from end to end. How can you do this? Listen in to shatter they myths and start using Jeannie’s tips today!
Listen To This Episode!
Free Webinar On Demand
Jeannie is a Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) who has held highly engaging Customer Experience Mission workshops for larger audiences, and customized ones for clients with outstanding results. Sign up to start your own Customer Experience Mission, for free!
- Make your mission statement meaningful, both to customers and employees
- Ensure customer-facing employeesnot only meet, but exceed expectations
- Turn ordinary processes into a conduit for your mission, and for positive change
- Steps for creating a mission your team will be proud to get behind
Visit CXWebinar.com to sign up for free, and check out more free webinars!
- 360Connext® post, Touchpoint Mapping: Discovery, Enlightenment, and A-HA! Moments
- Customers That Stick® post,Turn Your Customer Experience Inside Out
- Episode 120: Jim Kalbach, Experience Mapping Expert
- Episode 163: When to Update Customer Journey Maps
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.