Jeannie shares tips for understanding customer touchpoints from the customer’s perspective and taking action.
What is a customer touchpoint?
Understanding customer touchpoints for what they really are is essential to mapping and evaluating the true customer experience. But common definitions don’t give us an understanding we can act on, and there’s a lot of bad information out there!
A watered-down customer touchpoint definition may fit nicely on a page for the general public, but it won’t help you understand what’s really happening with your customers.
Today, Jeannie is giving you her expert definition so you can identify those moments that matter most to customers and take action. User her tips to get started today!
Listen To This Episode!
Free Webinar On Demand
Jeannie is a Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) who has held highly engaging Customer Experience Mission workshops for larger audiences, and customized ones for clients with outstanding results. Sign up to start your own Customer Experience Mission, for free!
- Make your mission statement meaningful, both to customers and employees
- Ensure customer-facing employeesnot only meet, but exceed expectations
- Turn ordinary processes into a conduit for your mission, and for positive change
- Steps for creating a mission your team will be proud to get behind
Visit CXWebinar.com to sign up for free, and check out more free webinars!
- 360Connext® post, Touchpoint Mapping: Discovery, Enlightenment, and A-HA! Moments
- Customers That Stick® post, Turn Your Customer Experience Inside Out
- Episode 222: 120: Jim Kalbach, Experience Mapping Expert
- Episode 235: Customer Experience Touchpoint Tips
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.