In this special edition “live” from C-Suite Network conference, three-time Stevie Award winner Jason Forrest discusses the power of customer certainty.
About our guest
As a sales professional, author, speaker, and coach, Jason’s job is to empower professionals and executives to unleash their human performance and master their leadership skills in sales, management, culture and service; for the purpose of increasing profit through people.
Jason grew up under the influence of his father who was a business owner and professional salesperson, his mother, a persuasive speaking professor and Zig Ziglar, his Sunday school teacher and world-famous salesperson/motivational speaker. Jason learned how to drive profit through doing rather than observing.
These influences and experiences shaped him into who he is today – a salesperson first, a behavioral change expert, a national speaker and a coach who pushes organizations to become highly profitable while creating a “best place to work” culture.
Every year, Jason delivers approximately 92 keynotes/seminars and conducts 850 group coaching calls with sales teams, managers, and executives.
Connect with Jason
Customer certainty and the keys to loyalty
We talk a lot about the correlation between sales and customer experience, but now we get to hear it from an award-winning sales coach and expert. Jason Forrest, CEO and Chief Culture officer at Forrest Performance Group, is a three-time Stevie Award winner for Sales Training or Coaching Program of the Year.
It’s well-known that sales costs more than customer retention. For a company that’s sustainably profitable, loyalty is where it’s at! And Jason says if you’d like to increase loyalty, then you need to instill a sense of certainty in your customers.
How do you treat your existing customers, and how does that differ than the treatment you give to prospects?
Giving your customers a sense of trust and certainty is the best way to combat buyer’s remorse, customer churn, and more. Listen to this exciting interview with Jason “live” at the C-Suite Network conference, where he shares his holistic approach.
- Jason explains how trust and certainty in the customer experience are essential to sales. [2:22]
- Why think of every customer as a prospect? [5:22]
- Jason tells a fun story about the difference between being treated like a customer vs a prospect. [6:44]
- Jason shares the 6 keys, or “6 human needs” that drive customer loyalty and retention. [8:45]
Listen To This Episode!
Free Webinar On Demand
Jeannie is a Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) who has held highly engaging Customer Experience Mission workshops for larger audiences, and customized ones for clients with outstanding results. Sign up to learn how to start your own Customer Experience Mission, for free!
- Make your mission statement meaningful, both to customers and employees
- Ensure customer-facing employeesnot only meet, but exceed expectations
- Turn ordinary processes into a conduit for your mission, and positive change
- Steps for creating a mission your team will be proud to get behind
Visit CXWebinar.com to sign up for free, and check out more free webinars!
- 360Connext® post, How Do You Define Loyalty in YOUR Organization?
- Customers That Stick® post, Leaning Into Customer Loyalty with Adrian Swinscoe
- Episode 097: The Best Customer Loyalty Metrics
- Episode 058: Jill Griffin, The Loyalty Maker
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.