Jeannie shares 3 powerful questions to get actionable feedback from customers.
Powerful innovation starts with powerful questions
Honest customer feedback is the key to maintaining a strong culture around delivering great experiences, but customers have a lot more to tell you than what you’re asking about in surveys! Sometimes you must pick up the phone, go beyond the surveys, and ask some one-on-one questions.
But who has the time for this, and what should you really ask?
It could be one customer or a handful of them… but if you put aside a few minutes once a week or month for this, you’ll uncover amazing insights. What can you learn from your best customers, or the ones who’ve just left you – without wasting a lot of your time or theirs?
Keeping these conversations short and sweet is the key, and Jeannie is here to help you get the most impact in the shortest time. Listen in for 3 powerful questions you can ask customers today!
Listen To This Episode!
Free Webinar On Demand
Jeannie is a Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) who has held highly engaging Customer Experience Mission workshops for larger audiences, and customized ones for clients with outstanding results. Sign up to start your own Customer Experience Mission for free!
- Make your mission statement meaningful, both to customers and employees
- Ensure customer-facing employeesnot only meet, but exceed expectations
- Turn ordinary processes not only into a conduit for your mission, but a catalyst for positive change
- Steps for creating a mission your team will be proud to get behind
Visit CXWebinar.com to sign up for free, and check out more free webinars!
- 360Connext® post, Improve the Experience by Asking the Impossible Questions
- Customers That Stick® post, 5 Empowering Questions to Create a Customer Service Mindset
- Episode 239: Customer Survey Mistakes
- Episode 218: (Tip) Lessons from Former Customers
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.