Jeannie shares 3 tips to prevent organizational structure from negatively affecting the customer experience.
How organizational structure creates bad experiences
A solid organizational structure is essential to delivering great customer experiences, creating new ones, or solving issues. But too often, we send customers on a journey through our internal org charts instead of a direct path to success – especially when there’s an issue.
While it is important to establish accountability, customers don’t care who in your organization is responsible for solving an issue, so long as the experience is quick and painless for them. And yet, customers often find themselves at the mercy of internal processes when trying to get things done.
What is meant to keep things organized on the inside can easily spell disaster on the outside- while customer experiences suffer, customer satisfaction drops, and loyalty disappears.
So where does your org chart create nightmares for customers? Jeannie has some expert tips to help you tighten things up and keep them on a rewarding journey. Listen in!
Listen To This Episode!
Free Webinar On Demand
Jeannie is a Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) who has held highly engaging Customer Experience Mission workshops for larger audiences, and customized ones for clients with outstanding results. Sign up to start your own Customer Experience Mission for free!
- Make your mission statement meaningful, both to customers and employees
- Ensure customer-facing employeesnot only meet, but exceed expectations
- Turn ordinary processes not only into a conduit for your mission, but a catalyst for positive change
- Steps for creating a mission your team will be proud to get behind
Visit CXWebinar.com to sign up for free, and check out more free webinars!
- 360Connext® post, What Does It Take To Be A Customer Focused Organization?
- Customers That Stick® post, 3 Areas to Focus your Customer Experience in 2017
- Episode 243: How Corporate Myths Hurt Customers
- Episode 233: (Tip) Beware of Organizational Conformity
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.