Jeannie and Adam interview Nienka Bloem, Certified Customer Experience Professional and creator of the Customer Experience Game.
About our guest
Nienke Bloem MBA CCXP is often called the Customer Experience Guru. She is a keynote speaker and inspires audiences with best practices and proven methodologies. Besides a public speaker, she is a trusted advisor for boards and guides organizations in their leadership journey. With her 20 years’ experience in strategic change management positions within telecom, Customer Experience, financial and IT businesses, she knows how large corporate organizations work.
She is a Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) and an Authorized Resource and Training Provider of the CXPA. She also founded the Customer Experience Game which is an engaging and fun way to experience CX.
Learning the customer experience game
Learning about customer experience is becoming a must for business leaders worldwide, but many still don’t really know what that means. For instance, what if you live in a place where customer experience is just taking off? What are your options? It turns out, in some cases, there aren’t many!
So today’s guest, Certified Customer Experience Professional Nienka Bloem, created the Customer Experience Game to help bring this wisdom to continental Europe. In a time when those who wanted to learn about CX had to attend boring conference sessions in hopes of taking away some CX wisdom, Nienka changed the game- both literally and figuratively!
A pioneer in customer-centric practices in Europe, Nienka shares her amazing story of implementing CX strategies to quickly transform an organization with a poor NPS. More importantly, we learn the inspiration behind the Customer Experience Game, how it works, and how it has helped leaders worldwide develop their own CX aptitude.
Don’t miss this fun and inspiring interview, which happens to be our first officially international episode!
- Nienka “fell into” customer experience in the early days in Europe, so what was it like? [2:30]
- What is Nienka’s Customer Experience Game, and more importantly, how does she use it? [8:20]
- Nienka outlines her 3 pillars of CX strategy, then how they relate to certain topics leaders need to learn more about. [10:15]
- Nienka identifies 2 heroes symbolizing different ways of looking at customer experience and the change process… but which way should you choose? [12:40]
Listen To This Episode!
Start creating a successful strategy
Are you ready to build a customer experience strategy on a solid foundation for the long term? We’re covering the top 5 CX strategy myths in our latest evergreen webinar.
You will learn:
- How to avoid the 5 so-called “Customer Experience Strategies” that aren’t strategies at all
- What drives a winning customer experience strategy, plus examples of companies that “get it”
- How to create a foundation for a customer experience strategy that not only works, but scales for the long term
Join Jeannie at a time that works for you for some serious mythbusting, plus a head start on creating a customer experience strategy that works!
- 360Connext® post, Which Comes First? Customer Experience or Sales?
- Customers That Stick® post, Interview: GetApp’s Top 25 Customer Service Apps
- Episode 237: Peter Friedman, Customer Service Messaging Apps
- Episode 246: Chase Clemons, Basecamp’s Customer Service Ethic
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.