Adam and Jeannie interview Mark Podolsky about keeping customers happy while maintaining a passive income.
About our guest
Mark J. Podolsky (AKA The Land Geek) is widely considered the Country’s most trusted and foremost authority on buying and selling raw, undeveloped land within the United States.
He has been actively investing in Real Estate and Raw Land since 2001 and has completed over 5,000 unique transactions. Mark’s company, Frontier Equity Properties, LLC, is an A+ rated BBB real estate company.
Mark has achieved this level of success largely due to his core business philosophy – “Happy Customers Guaranteed.”
Mark is the host of one of the top rated podcasts in the Investing Category on iTunes aptly titled The Best Passive Income Model and The Art of Passive Income. He is also the host of the Land Geek Podcast- Work Smart. Earn More. Learn How.
Connect with Mark
Can you happy customers and passive income coexist?
Earning a passive income is a dream most of us have, but so few of us can do this in a sustainable way. How can you automate most of your workflow while still delivering a great customer experience?
Today’s guest not only survived, but triumphed over the real estate crash of 2008. Instead of closing shop like so many others, he used the changing landscape as an opportunity to break the mold and connect with customers in better ways.
A recognized thought leader in maintaining passive incomes, Mark shares some great tips for entrepreneurs and leaders who want to earn a passive income while focusing more on what matters most to them in life.
Find out how Mark balances with personalization and how they tie to his bold philosophy of “Happy Customers Guaranteed.” Plus, he clues us in on some of the best automation tools he uses to help personalize the experience, outlines some of the vital traits of successful leaders, and ties them together with inspiring stories. Listen in!
- Mark gives us some background, then explains how he guarantees happy customers. [3:13]
- Why is Mark known as The Land Geek? [7:08]
- What has changed since the real estate crash of 2008, and more importantly, how did Mark survive it? [9:20]
- How does Mark balance automation with personalization for better overall customer experiences? [15:00]
- Mark shares some of the common threads among the many successful leaders and entrepreneurs he’s interviewed on his own podcast. [19:00]
Listen To This Episode!
Give your team the customer service training they deserve
Want to bring game-changing customer service training to your team? CTS Service Solutions offers a half-day in-person workshop designed to motivate and educate your customer-facing team members. Using energy, excitement, and interaction, our workshop helps frontline teams embrace a customer-centric outlook. Then — using the principles from our book Be Your Customer’s Hero — gives them the skills and confidence they need to handle any service interaction. Don’t leave your frontline team hanging… Give them the training they deserve. Learn more at customerheroworkshop.com, that is customerheroworkshop.com.
- 360Connext® post, Do Your Communication Tactics Undermine Your Intentions?
- Customers That Stick® post, 10 Lessons from 200 Customer Service Podcast Episodes
- Episode 266: Chip Bell, Innovating Service
- Episode 86: Anthony Iannarino, Commitments Are for Closers
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.