Adam and Jeannie welcome customer service video training pioneer Lisa Ford to discuss her time-tested approach to achieving customer service excellence.
About Lisa Ford
Lisa Ford is known for her work on customer issues. Her ideas help companies create customer-focused cultures and keeping customers loyal.
She is a speaker and author with over 20 years of experience presenting to businesses, associations and government. Lisa is the author of the videotape series How to Give Exceptional Customer Service, the #1 selling DVD series in the U.S. for over 3 years.
Lisa designs content personalized to the audience and issues they face. She has also customized numerous videos for clients to use in their ongoing education efforts. Lisa’s experience includes working with Pfizer, Viacom, Edward Jones, CSX, Kaiser Permanente, Morton’s of Chicago, FirstAmerican Title and American Veterinary Medical Association.
Connect with Lisa
Unraveling the DNA of customer service excellence
Great customer service is pleasant, satisfying, and possibly best of all, easy. So easy, in fact, that it may seem simple from the outside. But from the inside, achieving that level of customer service excellence is anything but simple.
So, how do the companies known for great service do this? Moreover, how can you achieve customer service excellence for your organization?
“When you ask where we’re hard to do business with, guess who has the answers? It’s the employees.”-Lisa Ford
Tweet this quote!
Lisa Ford has helped some of the best companies in the world achieve outstanding customer service. In fact, she is a pioneer in the video customer service training industry, and she shared her time-tested approach to help you compete on customer service in today’s highly-competitive marketplace.
“The best leaders listen, and they really ask for that feedback, and they’re willing to act on that feedback.”-Lisa Ford
Tweet this quote!
While providing consistently great customer service is not a simple thing, following some simple rules will surely go a long way!
Here are some highlights from this amazing interview
- Lisa says improving customer service means asking and answering tough questions, so she shares a few of her favorites to ask yourself and your team today. [3:10]
- Improving customer service means eliminating your weakest links, but what if they happen to be human beings? [8:40]
- Getting your team excited about improving customer service is one thing, but keeping the momentum going is another. Lisa explains some of the best ways to keep that iron hot! [10:30]
- Once you instill customer-focused principles in your team, how do you keep them engaged? [14:30]
- Lisa leaves you with some of her tips for achieving customer service excellence in your organization. [19:15]
Listen To This Episode
Want to learn customer experience from a certified pro? Then check out Jeannie’s LinkedIn Learning course!
- 360Connext® post, Is Your Mission Customer-Focused, or an Empty Promise?
- Customers That Stick® post, How to Get Your Team to Deliver Consistent Customer Service
- Episode 301: Will Experience Be Your Difference This Year?
- Episode 347: Jay Baer, Talk Triggers
- Also, we’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.