Who owns what in an experience like travelling? The flying experience, TSA, the lines, the transportation within the terminal, the parking, etc? Adam and Jeannie talk about the forward-thinking Dallas Fort Worth airport, who actually have a customer service command center.
Getting everyone to work together for a cohesive experience is a game changer as far as perspective.Tweet this!
This is for people who are working in all different areas of the airport, they all work together in this hub to make sure they’re prepared for various passenger situations. Listen now to hear how much Adam and Jeannie love this concept!
Listen To This Episode!
Want to learn customer experience from a certified pro? Then check out Jeannie’s LinkedIn Learning course!
- Experience Investigators™ by 360Connext post, How to Create the Best Customer Experience Solutions
- Customers That Stick® post, Adam Toporek’s 3S Customer Service Process
- Episode 129: TSA Customer Service
- Episode 237: Peter Friedman, Customer Service Messaging Apps
- Episode 346: Smaller Bathrooms and Premium Seating: Talking Airline Customer Experience
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.